Tuesday 25 November 2008

Thanks Giving

Ok for all our family in Spokane and New York plus friends from other parts of USA Thursday is a day to give thanks .

I also want to give thanks today .

Thank you to God for my fantastic family. Becky for being an amazing first child and surviving despite me making all my 1st time mum mistakes on you. Thank you for marrying a wonderful guy , Carl you have made Becky so happy Thank you

Liz following Becky and hopefully benefiting from the mistakes I learnt with Becky. Meeting James was another thankful moment , somebody you can share your ups and downs with, and again has made you so happy.

Chris had to start again with you from the very first nappy change boys are so different. A truly great sporting and fun loving son and to Gemma I say thank you again for making Chris so happy.

Hannah well you should be perfect as by number 4 we as parents should have all the answers how wrong could I be. Tom is a wonderful addition to your life as well.

There are many things in life to give thanks for today to many to mention but I know that most of all I am thankful to God for being there every step of the way for us.

So Happy thanksgiving to everyone and enjoy all the turkey and trimmings and the pies not to forget the wine.





No comments: