Friday 21 November 2008

A week that was............. ere busy


This week at Rainbow we had a local first responder in to teach the children basics of first aid. As Liz was home she joined us and seemed to be reliving her childhood of being in the Brownies.



I was amazed at how much the girls (5-7) were able to do and remember who knows when it might be usefull.


It is not often that you see Liz and Hannah sitting quietly so had to include it.




And I just had to include this photo of Millie from next door.



Thought you might like to see a photo of Ian for a change. This was taken at a 21st party we were at last Friday but enough said about that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At work for me we doing about traditional stories and I had to design Jack and the Beanstalks house. This is an area of school I have always avoided because there are so many talented people at school who do a much better job than me. Having said that I am quite proud of my efforts and the children love it.


CHRISTMAS


Ok I have given in and started to watch the Christmas films and yes Becky & Carl I know it is still only November.

So what have I decided is Christmas 2008 going to be all wonderful and lovely like in this amazing film

Or do I want to be like the Kranks and Cancel Christmas?

No way anyway we already know that we have nine here for Christmas dinner. So guess it will be a fantastic home Christmas.


This weekend will see Ian and I pondering the gift list and hopefully doing the Christmas shopping. I am hoping to get most of it on Amazon and Oxfam will let you know if we succeed.

And finally for all our family in America hope you all have a



No comments: