Sunday 25 January 2009

Ok where is the month going

well everyone it has been 3 weeks since my last blogg, I really do not know where the time has gone.
January so far
Me
I have changed jobs, I left Longlands school on Friday 16th January it felt really strange but also good. I have learnt lots there but am ready to move on and learn new things. I was given a lovely bouquet of flowers and acard plus a gift voucher for a brilliant shop in town.
My new job is at Norton In Hales where I have been working part time since October. so not totally strange just new routines and timetable to learn.
Rainbows is going well as is the 11+ group I co lead at St Mary's Church.


Ian

Ian is also learning new things as his employers have sent him on a management course this is something Ian has wanted to do for a very long time. It keeps him away from home more but it will be worth it in the end for him.

Chris

Chris is working hard as usual enjoying rugby and life seems to be going well .

Hannah

Hannah is excitedly planning her 18th birthday party on an Hawaiian theme been to the party shop today and bought lots of decorating thing.

Yesterday Ian and I went o visit my father and took home to a flat that offers a higher level of care for him. He is currently in a residential home and seems to be happy although I personally thought the home was horrid and as I left him there burst into tears.

Ian and I had a fantastic evening with James and liz
That's all for now folks

No comments: