Monday 2 November 2009

Flying catch up

Well it has been along time since I have
something good to show you all .
These are some photos from the half term holiday. We celebrated Chris turning 21 and the visit of my niece, great nieces and brother plus Jean popped over as did Becky and Carl
I was so lucky to see all my family this last week.
Just a shame I can not get together with the American branch.
Anyway enjoy looking.




My four fabulous Children
Carl & Becky who looked amazing in her new dress

Christopher Daniel Robert Cook aged nearly 21


Beauty Grandad and his fab four grandchildren




Liz Hannah and Becky


Chris and his Godmother Helen pouring the port that was from his Christening . The port was bottles in 1979. I managed to look after it for nearly 21 years and it tasted so good




Liz




Becky



Chris & Gemma


Liz & James oh and Hannah



Jean on Sparkling form



Robert and Jean having a laugh





Four generations of Castles



No comments: