Sunday 23 May 2010

First Award


 

Oh wow perfect end to a brilliant day .

Thank you to Helen who awarded me my first award.


The award was created by Hazra of Advance Bookings and is to all those prolific bloggers, who read voraciously, blog tirelessly and have made the blogging community such a vibrant place.



There are a few simple rules:



1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!



2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.



3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.



4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.



So! Who to nominate?

Well first would be to  Jenny Matlock who has me addicted to the alphabet and Saturday Centus plus has me rolling round the study at some of her antics.

2nd would have to be ishouldbefoldinglaundry who I am not sure how I started following but I do and think she is honest and amazing

3rd theidearoom who as it says has amazing Ideas for crafting and life. I actually used one of her patterns to make a present for Becky.

4th would be to momstoolbox who I can rely on every day to keep me reading the scripture.

5th would go to thejkcatesfamily this is a family bloggger who is totally responsible for me blogging.

6th now its getting hard and I have to say please don't be offended if your not here but I can only nominate 7
My name is PJ  this is a blog that I read daily.

And finally number 7 goes to 504main this lady is amazing at DIY and transforming her space.
Ok I have a very eclectic list of bloggs I follow. I don't always comment which is very hypocritical as I like nothing more than reading peoples comments to me.
I have gained so much from being a blogger and these 7 are just the start. So thank you

5 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me. I'm honored.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Tracy! Your blog looks AMAZING! Clearly you are taking control of a lot of things in your life! I LOVE the photo of the kids/signifigant others. And congratulations on your award! Super fun! You're so funny to include me. I'm family, it's probably against the bloggie laws to give me an award, but THANK YOU! I love it!

Mister Jenny said...

Sara still in that Cessna, and still in the air!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it!