Saturday 24 July 2010

Summer Holiday Clean Up

I have set myself a challenge. I am going to attempt to clean my house from top to bottom not just clean but sort and shift as well.

Lounge

Floor, windows, polish all, Paintwork

Study

Floor, windows, polish all, Paintwork

Conservatory

Floor, windows, polish all, Paintwork

Kitchen

Floor, windows, cupboard fronts,Paintwork

Bathroom

Floor, windows, Bath, sink Tiles toilet,Paintwork

Snug

Floor, windows, polish all, Paintwork

Hall Stairs Landing

Floor, Pictures ,stairs,Paintwork

Utility Room

Floor, windows cupboard, Tiles ,sink toilet, ,Paintwork

Loft

Sort ,shift ,sell

bookshelves

Sort ,shift ,sell

Garage

Sort ,shift ,sell




What I  need to achieve this

Flash cleaner, Window cleaner, oust ,3 baskets , Patience ,diligence, music, respite on blogger, visits to see people inbetween.

Oh and most of all your encouragement. I will be really boring and blog my progress with before and after photos





Ok I may not be a domestic goddess but I could sure do with 6 arms to get this lot done
 
Ok I am off to Wilkinsons for the cleaning products see you whenever
PS please pop by and leave me any tips you have .

No comments: