Monday 4 April 2011

best Mothers day presents or presence


Liz arrived on Saturday afternoon followed by Becky and Carl  and then Hannah and Chris popped in for a bit as well.
There was a mammoth effort to wash the cars  and as you can see mine got done without me getting wet.


There was a lot of car moving

Some water spray

But no water fights.

I was very pleased at the detail Liz and Carl put into my car


Hannah seemed to enjoy wielding the jetwasher

On Mothers day I was bought a cup of tea in bed very pleasant thanks girls. I then went to church having opened my cards . Thanks for the dollars will buy something crafty  while away .

We then popped to Telford and  Ibought the green bag from Next that I have had my eye on for a while.

Then it was time for a carvary so all in all a good mothers day for me. Thanks kids
love you loads and it is a pleasure to be your Mum






No comments: