Wednesday 25 May 2011

F is for Family Tree from Edenhouse

This week for F there were a number of F's I could have chosen Faith, future, food to name a few.
I have chosen Family tree .

My family is very special to me , not just my own children and parents and grandparents , but my Aunts , Jean is Shropshire and Trish or Aunty Pat as I have always called her who lives in Spokane Wa .there is another Aunt Irene but she has chosen to have no contact with me thats fine.

As I write this I am sadly waiting for a phone call to tell me that Trish has died. Trish has been fighting Ovarian cancer for 13 years .

Her family are so important to me as Trish has been a second mum to me since my own mother died when I was 16.
Trish is married to Chuck and they have 4 children Kathe, Jerry, Lori and Jack who between them have 8 children and have given their mother 3 great grandchildren .

Then there is AJ who I have posted about on here before , she now lives in shropshire and its great to have her nearby .

.I have one brother who has two daughtera and  two grandaughters.

Then there is my own Family :

Rebecca who is 26 and Married to Carl , Elizabeth 24 and engaged to James , Christopher 22 married to Gemma and last but not least Hannah who has a fab boyfriend called Tom.
And one day I hope to be a grandmother who knows what God has planned .

All I know is that right now this family is about to lose the most amazing member of it .




And without her I would not be the person I am .

I am taking part in Alphabet Thursday over with Jenny please pop by to see what else is on offer

16 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

So sorry....

It really sucks, doesn't it?

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt, but I'm also happy to know that you're close to your family!

Anonymous said...

~sigh~..so sad, I know it's tuff,lost mama in 1986 to the big C,btw I hate the big C.
I pray strength for yall my friend.
~JO
LazyonLoblolly

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

So important to have strong family ties.
Barb

Lola said...

So sorry too.

XOXO Lola:)

Theresa Plas said...

A wonderful tribute post to Trish. So Sorry you are all enduring this terrible disease and hope you find a way to stay strong for your family and the future.

Teresa said...

What a blessing for Trish to have such a loving family. So sorry you are losing your dear aunt.

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry about your Aunt Trish. Sending a hug and a prayer your way as you deal with this sadness.

Thanks for sharing your family with us.


A+

Unknown said...

What an amazing family! I am sorry about your loss.

Annesphamily said...

You chose such a wonderful F word! I am sorry about your Aunt Trish My prayers are with the family. I am glad you were so close.

EG CameraGirl said...

I am so sorry your aunt is dying. You are so fortunate she was such an importsnt part of your life and I'm sure she knows how much you love her.

H said...

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope you have many happy memories to cherish.

Betty said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Cancer is such a monster.

Jingle said...

sorry for your Aunt, prayers.

family tree is a divine choice,
bless you and your family.

jfb57 said...

Your aunt will know you will carry on as she would want you to. Hugs!

I didn't get to the linky in time but my entry is here if you have a minute! http://jfb57.wordpress.com/2011/05/29/water-frog/

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt Trish. This post was an incredible tribute to her and you can tell that she's a wonderful person. Hugs to you and your family through this rough time....