Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers Day


Today I can not celebrate Fathers day with my Dad as he is no longer with us .


What I can do is remember and celebrate the man he was.

A man who was a wonderful “Beauty Grandad”

A father who like a good port improved with age

A man who was a passionate Newcastle United fan

A man who knew that God was there

A man with a twinkle in his eye especially when surrounded by his grandchildren



Sadly he will not get to meet his much awaited Great grand Children the first who will join us sometime around new year.

But this baby will know about Beauty Grandad.



So I say to your memory I love you and your memory will live on through the generations







Me and My Dad

My Dad Central to us all

Beauty Grandad and his amazing Grandchildren

I can't buy you any presents but if I could it would probably be a poster like this .Obviously with your name in


A can or two of beer

Go to fullsize image

A trip to your favourite pub

Go to fullsize image


and the dreaded

Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image

A whole weeks worth of course

and finally

More 

Go to fullsize image


Not forgetting

Go to fullsize image


Happy Fathers Day Dad love you so much







1 comment:

Life@Cee said...

A sweet tribute to your dad. He sounds like a wonderful man.