Sunday 8 January 2012

Hanging off a cliff!

THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS: Hanging off a cliff! (Might as well be literal while we're attempting to use this literary device!)


WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 100 words plus the 4 words of the prompt. 104 words total.

STYLE OF WRITING - Any so long as you utilize a cliffhanger writing device to wrap your story up. Next week we'll do an additional 100 words for the rest of the story.

 Hanging off a cliff!

I was running as fast as I could the distance between us was getting greater and greater, I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth . Why was this happening to me ?

Suddenly I saw the cliff in the distance what was I to do I had visions of hanging off a cliff with the coastguard coming to my rescue how would I explain myself to them?

I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing a zebra costume and tutu indeed how would I explain myself suddenly I stopped I could hear that voice again.

                                                                                             To Be Continued..........



Please come back next week for the final part of this cliff hanger if I survive that is .

Also please pop over to Jenny and see what other people have thought of.

8 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Intriguing...

Zebra costume and tutu? Hearing voices again??

Can't wait to sort this one out next week!

=)

21 Wits said...

Well at least she came dressed fancy to the party! ha ha...this is going to be something totally cool I can just feel it...see you next week! :)

Judie said...

I warned you to toss that zebra costume and tutu! Now just look at the mess you've gotten yourself into!! Great post!!!!

anitamombanita said...

running from life in the circus? You are, after all, a mum to 5! Hee hee...can't wait to hear what happens...

Rek Sesh said...

I was worried frantic till something in tutu hit me and I am now on the floor laughing. Can't wait to see the coast guards' reactions. Brilliant. :)

Unknown said...

Love the zebra costume and tutu. Great cliffhanger-post! Can't wait to read what happens next week!

Best wishes & hugs,
Anna
Anna's SC Week 88 Cliffhanger

Jo said...

omg is she crazy??? or is everyone running from the circus sideshow??? Great take on the prompt!

Jenny said...

Oh Tracy, I'm laughing so hard over the tutu and zebra costume.

For once I'm glad to be behind in my reading. Now I can zip ahead and find out what the heck is going on in your story.

See you soon!