Friday 6 June 2008

Wekend here we come.

Well just checked out our weather for the benefit of Spokane family. Today 64 with chance of Rain Sat 66 cloudy 70 Sunday and sunny. But it wont last you wait while the rest of the world bakes in the summer we will probs have rain rain and more rain.


Well whats planned for the weekend here? Ian Liz and I will be off to Peterborough as my Father is in hospital looks like he will be having a pacemaker fitted, was taken into hospital on Wednesday it rally is time for him to move into sheltered housing but he won't.

I really do not have much else happening hope to get the garden a bit tidier and then will share on the blog.

Hope you have a great weekend.

I was looking through files on PC and thought I had to share this one. It was taken last year at Architectural Plants in Sussex, Jean chose these trees for Becky & Carl's wedding gift , They were ribboned up outside the church. I love the Photo.
Oh Krista please can I have the Recipe for Strawberry & Spinach salad?

No comments: