Friday 5 September 2008

New Hair Clolour


Hi everyone, well been back to work a week now and still loving it. I am working in class 2 with the 4-6 year old this is a mixed reception and year 1 class.

The children are really cute and mostly very polite . I have been doing my lunchtime duty as well and that has been hard as the children have had to stay inside due to the awful weather , a bit like being in a wild animal enclosure. I feel sorry for the children.


Last weekend I got my hair cut and during conversation I was chatting about my colour ( it needed doing urgently) and found out that the salon had a new student who was in her second year and had transferred there well to cut a long story short I got my hair coloured for £5 normally costs me £50 and I had it straightened as well .I was well chuffed as I was going out Friday night with a load of girls and my hair looked good.( well I think so)




Went to see Mamma Mia for the second time, this time it was showing at our local cinema , well I say cinema its called festival Drayton centre and every weekend they have a film showing that was in the cinema recently. Mamma Mia is on for 6 nights and booked solid every night. They are bringing it back for another 3 nights in October.

Last night , well yesterday afternoon Ian & I went to our friends Adrian & Michele's to celebrate their black Labradors 1st Birthday Isla and Beth were very pleased to have all the fuss but I think it was really an excuse for a party!!!!

At midnight someone decided to get the scrabble out and despite having had a drink or two Ian and I still one despite Dave & Vicky taking the mickey out of us using 2 letter words ( thanks Trish remember your tip )

Anyway finally rolled in at 2am what a great fun evening we had.

Ok got to go neighbours cat needs feeding have a great time you guys .

No comments: