Saturday 9 May 2009

The week in brief

This week has been non eventful .

(well until Fri)
It started of quietly on Monday with the bank holiday that involved finishing the garden.

It was then back to work, I had a lovely surprise on Tuesday Steph, Dave and Alfie called in for a brew ( well Dave stayed in van) . I just had to get the camera out and snap away. Alfie is so cute and loved feeding fish.



Wed was KAINOS ( Church 11+ group that I co lead well actually chat to kids and Vicar leads) we planted seeds this theme of planting is running through most aspects of my life at the moment at work (school) we are planting and growing things , at home I have been planting veg and today Ian and I are off to Malvern spring show.


Thursday I weighed in at weight watchers and had lost another pound so back upto 16 1/2lb since Jan 8th. had a blip over Easter.


Friday Evening we had tickets for the town Rugby clubs Dinner and presentation night. It was a chance to dress up, meet people eat hog roast and over indulge in Alcohol ( I did not partake in that part ) The evening was great fun.



This was me after Hannah had finished with me


It is so easy for men all they have to do is shower and dress and they end up looking good after 10 minutes


These two pictures were captured by Hannah for us.

This one we had done at the event. The speckling on it is from the scanner but think it is not a bad photo of us.

Ok well I do not need to look like this for the garden show but can not go in my PJ's so must go have a good weekend.

No comments: