Thursday 28 January 2010

It's Nearly February Already !!!!!!


This was taken at Buntingsdale on a dog walk

Just checking in to say hi to everyone or no one who knows who actually reads this.

January has been January cold snowy in parts frustrating in parts and great at times. I have  great Children who are actually fanastic adults.
They have been very supportive since this became a single parent home.
My faith has taken a knocking and then God comes and taps me on the shoulder and reminds me that he is here , my Aunt is recovering well after surgery, people are still being rescued from Haiti these are just two things that show God is here there and everywhere.

What next for me well I don't know

Jeremiah 29

11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

So with that I am looking forward to February

1 comment:

H said...

God is always there, even when life is less than good. Don't give up! Hugs.