Sunday 21 February 2010

What a Weekend

The weekend started of with a room move round will Blog that when finished. On Sat Becky and Carl arrived for Dinner yummy Yum Yum Becky made Mexican and potato wedges she was so pleased that they turned out well I had to photo it for you all to see her joy.
Sunday morning we awoke to some serious ish snow about 3 inches very pretty at least.On Saturday Linda had arrived for an overnighter and decided to head off early Sunday  so as I had camera out took opportunity to get some snaps.
This is the start of my God daughters birthday gift ( oops forgot to photograph finished product)  It is this fab wool called snow ball and basically it is a scarf in a ball . It took me 90 minutes to make and I think she liked it.
My plan this year is to make all my cards and gifts for people .
need to get going on Hannah's no idea what to make her yet.
Sunday was a busy day church where Kainos ( 11+ group ) had a cake stall to raise funds for Haiti  (£50) then church bring and share lunch then hot footed it over to my God daughters for an hour that turned into lovel afternoon and evening meal at Frankie & Benny's where to my amazement I refused dessert.
Home now to bed

No comments: