Saturday 20 February 2010

My Mum


This is My Mum.
On 20th February 1979 she died I was 16 she was only 50.
If I said I thought about her every single day that would be an exaggeration but she is a constant part of my life.
Sadly she never quite made it to being a grandmother my brother's daughter  was born just 8 weeks after she died and then I started my family six years later.
And in between my brother had another daughter altogether she has 5 grandaughters and one grandson  Plus she has two beautiful great grandaughters all who would have been adored by her and she would have been loved by them.
Love you Mum
X

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hello I surfed onto your blog.. I hope you don't mind. I wanted to say this is a beautiful post. My mum died when she was 43 and I was 21. I totally understand that you think of her everyday. Thanks for sharing.
Ex