Monday 10 May 2010

Dessert Island visit

Ok just visited a blog that I follow and she has set this challenge.

You are being sent to a Desert Island & can take:


One person (living/dead/known to you/famous etc)

I would  take my Mum and get to know her as an adult to adult ( she died when I was 16) and answer all the questions that I have as an adult and say sorry for  being a horrid teenager.

One piece of music

You raise me up by Josh Grogan this song is to me just amazing can't say as I dont know why but it just is. MM having said that It could also be Vivaldi Four seasons such a variety to listen to . Actually I am going for Vivaldi will learn the Josh Grogan song and sing it to my Mum.

One book or item of reading

The Bible sounds a cliche but It would be a chance to read it un interrupted  NIV Bible

These are three things that are not remarkable or expensive but would enable me to be a better person . Ok maybe not the music  that would just be  lovely to listen to. I can do the last two obviously but not the first one that is just one that will be put away.

If you want to see other peoples list visit  Julia

1 comment:

Bits-n-Pieces said...

cool post! I may have to take that challenge later!

you have an award at my blog!