Saturday 5 June 2010

Sat Centus ....... Week 5

Hi there this is week 5 of Saturday Centus from Jenny at Saturday Centus. We are given a prompt to use any where in an additional 100 words to finish the story.
The prompt is in lilac font. Hope you enjoy



WEEK 5



I found Dad at the cemetery ,would have been Mum's 70th birthday today .
With Six weeks left of pregnancy we are on a night out
We've been waiting for this for weeks got tickets from the director, a friend of my husbands for Premier of Toy Story 3 seats next to Tom Hanks .
I settled into the comfortable movie theater seat with awkward 3D glasses perched on my nose, a small tub of popcorn on my lap, and a bottle of water lodged into the seat holder,
The film was about half way through when it happened first it was a trickle then a gush and as they say the rest is history .
I am sat nursing our Gift from God, Rebecca Jessie after my mother and the film.

11 comments:

Viki said...

I loved it. It was so fun that your water broke during the movie ;-)Very clever post.

Kat said...

By biggest fear when pregnant was that my water would break in public! Fun use of the prompt. Kathy

Jackie said...

Oh dear God no. that would be very awkward . Well I hope the ambulance came in time .

easternsparkle said...

I can see the link to the previous posts - well done, I hope you can keepit up!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

An interesting take on the prompt with a very sweet ending.

Cheryl said...

I'm guessing this is true. What a story for your daughter.

jeff campbell said...

Novel take on the prompt:-) Nice...Peace and blessings

Terra said...

LOVE THIS! Congratulations is in order of course, though the movie was missed!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely story.
CONGRATULATIONS...
for a minute there, I thought you met Tom Hanks!
well done, Tracy!
hugs
shakira

p.s thanks for trying the direct link...

your url is

http://edenhouse7.blogspot.com/2010/06/sat-centus-week-5.html

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How to do a DIRECT LINK?
(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

(<)a href(=)(")your url here, your blog or your post(")>write anything here or just here(<)/a(>)

please REMOVE THE BRACKETS and yes,
you may practice it here in my comments...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hence,

use this format

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

(<)a href="http://edenhouse7.blogspot.com/2010/06/sat-centus-week-5.html"(>) here (<)/a(>)

remove all the brackets;
ta da...

here

love you!

Tgoette said...

The important thing is that Tom Hanks didn't get wet, right? LOL! Nice job!

Jenny said...

Love this story...such a clever use of the prompt Miss Tracy!