Monday 5 July 2010

Day The Bible in 90 days

Ok easy peasy mm well the first day of anything normally  is.  Will I be saying/writing that in a week , when I want five more minutes in bed or its raining and I can't read in a sun filled garden listening to the birds singing. Today was easy as it was a well known story also I have read this far before so for me probably the most read part.

No it will not be easy but neither is the challenge of being a Christian today but it is something that is needed .

So here I go into the first day of the rest of my life, Oh also going to try and not bite my nails for 90 days and if I can do that and read through the bible then I have done a good job.


For those that don't know me I am Tracy Coo
I am 47 and seperated form my husband of 25 years ( his choice he found someone else ) .
I have 4 fantastic grown up children 19 Hannah Christopher 21 ,Elizabeth 23 and Rebecca 25 they all have super other halves Rebecca is Married to Carl Liz lives with James Chris is engaged to be married in December to Gemma and Hannah is with Tom.

I attend an Anglican church called St Mary's in Market Drayton Shropshire England.

I became a Christian in 1984. Ok thats all folks
God Bless

Oh PS if you wonder what I am doing I am     http://www.momstoolbox.com/blog/2010/07/05/b90-days-week-one-check-in/  following this challeng

6 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I will have to pop in to visit that blog to see what you are up to!

So nice to get to know you a bit more today.

Take care and best wishes for a wonderful week,
Natasha.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you and best of luck! I am working on the challenge also!

Missie said...

Nice to meet you! I am excited for our journey!

A Faithful Journey said...

I am also taking part in this challenge! Looking forward to growing in Christ! God Bless!

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

I am so thankful you found us and decided to give it a go. Your life will be changed, so get ready for that. I'll be praying you through. :)

Leah Courtney said...

Nice to "meet" you in this challenge. Praying God will bless you as you read.