Sunday 12 September 2010

WEEK 19

WEEK 19 PROMPT


I stood frozen in front of the flickering images on my TV.


The Cross at Ground Zero a sign of hope

“Oh come on Liz “I am saying to myself in the car Its September 11th 2001 . I have managed to get 15 minutes away from work to collect my daughter and take her for her first class of NVQ horse something or other .Liz gets in we talk about the new TV that was coming that evening I hear the news every thing pales into insignificance. I get home switch on the new TV and I stood frozen in front of the flickering images on my TV. The whole thing being replayed over and over. The day the new TV arrived will be remembered for ever .
 
===========================================================
 
As you know I have 100 words to write a short story. This one is TRUE. Does anybody else remember the first program they watched on a new TV?
 
Please join others who have joined this Meme .
 
 

No comments: