Sunday 3 October 2010

Steph and Dave's Bon Voyage party

Three little lunches being munched

Hannah

Alison

Helen cuddling her newest nephew for the first time

Bouncy fun

Think it is a bit bright outside

So cute

James and Annie

Alfie

Cupcake cones Icing by Alison Cakes by me Idea from becky team work

Hannah and Hani


As you can see it was really tough being out in the marquee wall to wall carpet sofas and chandaliers

Helen and Howard


Jo and Monty


Monty

Annie


James and Susie AKA Mum & Dad AKA grandparents


Dave's Mum and Helen


Three generations of Hughes Men














As you can see all had a great time there was lots of yummy food and fun conversations
The saying that you can choose your friends but not your family can be so true, but I have to say that I am blessed with a great family and also some friends who are just like well extensions of that family.
I have been friends with the Buxton family since 1984 and I have to say they are fantastic.

No comments: