Tuesday 5 October 2010

Tracy


Ok this is Tracy , me well kind of me.
A fellow Blogger over  here is so talented she makes figures using all recycled material. Now some will love her others will dislike her.


I love her not because she looks like me and but because she was made especially for me



 her begining is the place to read about her.
She has pride of place in my study now . Having spent the first few weeks in the lounge.

I love all the tea bags that were sent with her , she even has her very own disco ball.

anyway just thought I would share with you .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to search on the net, only your site open up the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura

Jessica said...

Hey Tracy!! She looks GREAT! I was a lil afraid to see how she turned out after the long journey...But I am happy that she has such a wonderful new home and cool owner! I love your new profile pic...looking skinny! WoW! Thanks so much for posting these pics and I love both Tracys! Great to make a blogland friend:)

Adam said...

Great readd thankyou