Tuesday 15 February 2011

Saturday Centus from Edenhouse


Happy Valentines day

Ok my friend Jenny has decided that the week I get back into creating for here to make it tricky  thanks Jenny  please feel free to pop over and see what else is on offer

50 words or less based on the picture written in the style of a Valentines Day greeting card!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am neither but
 in love with you

My cute little face
will sure make you smile
and as for my suit what can I say
except
I LOVE YOU

Ok I won't give up my day job I promise




9 comments:

Nonna said...

Mushy but funny at the same time...good job !!!

Jo said...

yeah! cutesy and funny!!!

Kat said...

So glad to see you back, but yes, you did pick a doozy of a week! Loved your card. This was a difficult prompt and you did a great job. Kat

gaelikaa said...

Well, you did a good job on this one!

Gems said...

This is so cute...it was such a tough one to do and you carried it off well.

Rek Sesh said...

Perfectly mushy, just like a good ole hallmark card should be. :)

Nancy Jane said...

Very Hallmarkish! Not an easy assignment, but you passed with 'flying' colors.

Jenny said...

So good to see you back! I hope things are feeling a bit better for you. You are still on my daily prayer list, Miss Tracy. I am so sorry for your loss.

Sorry to spring a surprise on you like this!

It's been really relaxing, though, reading an entire week of silly and sweet SC links on a dreary AZ afternoon.

Yours was great!

Unknown said...

No Tracy... This was fine. I can help you with the last line and then you can send it off to Hallmark tomorrow!

Really cute!
Best wishes & hugs,
Anna

Sorry, I'm late with this comment. I am trying to catch up on those that I have missed earlier!
Here's mine:
Anna's SC-wk 41 Canine-Valentine