Monday 28 March 2011

For ALL Mothers out there




LYRICS:



Is this the real life

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see



I'm just a mom

I need no sympathy

Because I do it all

On the go

Poopy pants, runny nose

Kitchen, kids and laundry

Everything is dirty

No sleep, no sleep.



Momma, I puked in the van

Momma, there's gum stuck in my hair

I just pushed Lucy down the stairs (she's bleeding)

Momma, where did I come from?

Better ask your daddy that when he gets home



Momma, oooooooh

I don't wanna die

Well, you should have thought of that before you broke my lamp!



I smell a little bit of poopy in the van

Sarah move, Sarah move

Get your butt in the Durango

Daddy's coming home late, better fix a hot plate NOW!



Fettuccini

Ravioli

Fettucini

Ravioli

Fettucini Alfredo

Magnifico!



I'm just a poor boy can I have some money please?

What do I look like? Money doesn't grow on trees!

Maybe if you ever picked up your things!



Party at Stevie's house will you let me go?

Joshua, we will not let you go!

Let me go!

Joshua, we will not let you go!

Let me go!

Joshua, we will not let you go!

Let me go!

Will not let you go!

Will not let you go!

Let me go!

No, no, no, no, no!

Oh mamma mia, momma mia, let me go!

If you ask me one more time I'll scream!

I'll scream!

I'll scream!



So you think I don't care if you stay up and cry?

So you think I don't need any sleep tonight?

Oh, oh baby

Please just go to sleep baby!

Just gotta get out

Just gotta right out of here



In the end it's worth it

Wouldn't change a thing

In the end it's worth it

In the end it's worth it to me



Gotta wash the kids' clothes

No comments: