Monday 21 November 2011

Meet Me On Monday!!

I have been reading this blog for ages but not bothered to do the Monday thing , decided today to change that so here goes.....
I have copy and pasted the blog owners own words to give you the idea of what I am on about


For those of you who are joining for the first time....Welcome! I post the questions on Sunday evening to give you time to get your post ready. I try to make the questions simple and fun! Its amazing how much we all have in common and yet are very different from each other. Lets get started! Enjoy!!!


Welcome to the 58th edition of


"Meet Me On Monday!"


Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!



Questions:




1. I wish I had more time to _________?

2. What is your favorite kind of soup?

3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner?

4. What is your favorite time of day?

5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?







 
Ok I wish I had more time, this is tricky because technically I have all the time in the world as I recover from one surgery and wait for another one in January . I think really I need to have time to be patient .
I am so impatient but I do like the sign above.
 
 

The question as to what is my favourite soup would be easier if it was which one I like least that would be mushroom , I have to say any soup made by AJ my aunt is ok with me .
 


Ok well being English with Stateside family and friends I know when Thanksgiving is but we do not have a specific meal here. This year this year I will be eating at home with my youngest daughter and her boyfriend whi more often than not here on a Thursday.



My favourite time of day is anytime that my family is all together. This does not happen often but just occasionally we are all gathered and I love it. I guess the next time we are all in the same room together will be December 26th Boxing day here in the UK
We will be celebrating Christmas day all over again as my children are going to their other halves family or working.

I also love summer mornings when the world is quiet and I can sit in the garden with a cup of tea and maybe my bible study . ( not often enough )


This year I am thankfull to Amazon as I did nearly all my shopping last sunday and by Wednesday it was here awaiting the wrapping .
I also have sewing to do .

So thats the questions answered.
Now I am off to nevergrowingold  to see what other people have answered this was fun I will be back

No comments: