Sunday 8 June 2008

The Garden of Eden


Is it a bird is it a plane?

It is a House Martin coming into land.




OK I got sidetracked. Before lunch I did do lots of pruning then Ian made a fab carbonara using the pasta Liz bought us from Italy in January.



I was just starting again when I heard the birds, grapped the camera and spent the next 10 minutes photographing their comings and goings. If you can zoom in on the nest it looks just like a hanging basket.



Anyway decided that as the Temperature is in the mid 70s (this is probs our summer) I would relax in the shade.






OK Fed the babies now it's time to get some more food.



This carried on for ages took over 100 photos ( Thank goodness for digital). Penny and Tilly decided they wanted to be in on the action as well .

Penny chose to pose in the shade ( always has been sensible)

Tilly as usual was not far from my side .

Not sure who this is pretending to be shy can only assume its Chris deciding that he does not want to be photographed.

Alfresco lunch.

And yes I have done some gardening.

Back to it right now.

No comments: