Saturday 21 June 2008

Midsummers Day

Well so much for my plans to garden today. Rain Rain and more Rain. So thought I would make bread instead found a great recipe in today's Telegraph so easy and tasted so good. Hannah did not believe I had made them.


Finally decided to venture outside having got soaked walking the dogs.




Tilly Helped me down the side in my potting shed , well I say help she continually pestered me to throw her teddy.


Managed to plant runner beans and transplanted lettuce into a hanging basket in an attempt to beat the slugs having a free meal.


The rain has beaten most of the plants such a shame they were looking so good.


Got a great deal at homebase 6 geraniums for £2.49.

These looked quite good.

Off to Papworth tomorrow to visit my Dad Chris and Hannah coming to.

Enjoy rest of weekend .

No comments: