Friday 22 August 2008

Back to School/ work

Could not resist doing this having just read Krista's blog. How much easier just to have to buy regular clothes and shoes to return to school in .

This was the return to school photo probably in Sept 1992 so children were 18 months, 3,5 & 7 Chris was in Nursery Becky in Juniors and Liz in infants. Gosh it only seems like yesterday Ian & I would have a day with the children around this time buying new uniform all round sometimes shirts could be passed down but not normally anything else oh except the elasticated tie that Liz is wearing all the children wore that in the first year at school until they had learnt to tie a tie.
I have mixed feelings about uniform , but those days are gone for us now, although Hannah is off to do her college shopping soon.


Ok I am being brave here my kids are probably going to KILL me !!!




Oh well I am just off to Jeans for 3rd session with chiropractor, even better found out the health insurance company will refund the payments ye ha.
Semi busy weekend Rugby was cancelled so just having a fun day on Sunday watching Chris in it's a knockout. Photos will follow. We have a bank holiday Monday so get to chill here for 3 days .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back on the blog. I've missed your posts! Such cute pictures of the kids, I can't believe how grown up they all are now! I know it goes by super fast :(