Saturday 27 September 2008

Wow it is the weekend already.

This was last nights sunset as seen from our bedroom window.

Yesterday was a diary date day ,Liz finished her degree course and is now
Staff nurse Cook. We are so proud of all she has achieved. During the 3 years
there have been times of sadness , frustration no money but Liz has overcome all
this . I believe this has been down to a number of people .Firstly James he has
been there for most of those 3 years , Aunt Jean who has read a number of the
essays produced , Liz Barnes who gave her pointers to assignments her many friends ,
Becky and Hannah two amazing sisters who have been at the end of the phone on a
number of occasions , Chris the best brother any sister could have. And finally
Ian & I who have learnt what it is like to parent a child at University.
To all I say thank you .


So last night as the sun set on September 25Th I look forward to a new era with Liz Her new found skills , her continued professional development and future.


This is a song that was Sung at every leavers assembly at the children's primary school in Manchester. I love the words


One more Step



One more step along the world I go, one more step along the world I go;from the old things to the new keep me travelling along with you


:Refrain:And it's from the old I travel to the new; keep me travelling along with you.


Round the corner of the world I turn, more and more about the world I learn;all the new things that I see you'll be looking at along with me:


Refrain


As I travel through the bad and good, keep me travelling the way I should;where I see no way to go you'll be telling me the way, I know:


Refrain


Give me courage when the world is rough, keep me loving though the world is tough;leap and sing in all I do, keep me travelling along with you:


Refrain


You are older than the world can be, you are younger than the life in me;ever old and ever new, keep me travelling along with you:

Refrain

So Liz I say to you well done we are all so proud of you.


No comments: