Thursday 2 October 2008

New School


Well this is my new school. I now work here Wed, Thur & Friday afternoon. I finish Longlands at 12 drive 3 miles down a windy country road and arrive in the tiny village of Norton-in-Hales.
The school is so different from Longlands . 98 pupils tiny classrooms, Cof E , well behaved children, no school hall the list goes on.
Class 4 have to be expert furniture movers as their class is used for lunchtimes and assemblies.
The school do have use of the village hall 5 minutes down the road.
Anyway day 1 went well. I am with the littlies this afternoon should be fun. If anyone has any ideas how to remember 75 ish names do share with me.
I am off to chiropractor tomorrow then to see Aunt Jean will be good to catch up on her news.
Well guess that's all this week nothing out of the ordinary going on.

No comments: