Friday 12 October 2012

Alphabet Thursday -understatement

Ok I think it is fair to say that I have under used my blogg.
Do I have a good reason undoubtedly I could find an unarguable excuse but I won't
Surfice to say I have been unenthusiastic about it.
There have been many changes in the 4 months since I last updated.
My grandson can now crawl he is now 9months old and growing into a cute little boy.
My family has not changed much ,except that Hannah has a new job.
I have also just returned from a week in Normandy with my daughters and husbands and Hannah.
Ok we'll that's me updated hope to keep blogging
I am now off to see the teacher at Alphabet Thursday and see what others have contributed.

2 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Understatement is a great U-word. But did you go to Normandy and NOT take photos?! :))

Jenny said...

Blogs are meant to be used when and if they give you pleasure and joy!

Your life sounds fascinating and busy right now!

Enjoy, my dear!